General Admission: Tickets are now available for general admission. Once the allowed capacity is met, tickets will no longer be available. The link to purchase tickets is below:
Student Tickets: Student tickets are now available for purchase. Student ID number is required to purchase ticket. Each student is allowed one ticket. Once the allowed capacity is met, tickets will no longer be available. The link to purchase tickets is below:
- After you click on the link, you can enter your information and select the # of tickets that you want to purchase (MAX 1).
- Then click add to cart, a pop up will open that asks for Last Name (must be in ALL CAPS) and Student ID # (Found in Skyward).
- Then checkout the purchase and enter an email address, you should receive a confirmation email and second email to active your account. This must be done in a Web Browser (DO NOT USE THE APP).
- When your account it activated, you can log into your account using this address (https://secure.payk12.com/
- Then Click on your name in the upper right corner and then “Your account”
- Then Click Tickets/Renewals…each of your tickets should show up in this location
- Click “Get Ticket”, then Text. You can do this for each ticket. You can text each ticket to a different family member that will be using the ticket or you can text them all to one phone.
- When you get the text, click on the link and make sure it works.
- Do Not Redeem the Ticket until presenting it at Event.