Decatur Central High School boys basketball program will be holding summer workouts 5:00-7:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings starting July 7th.
These workouts will go through the month on July on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Players who had physicals from the 2019-2020 school year will NOT have to get a new physical. The physicals will carry over for another year because of Covid. But if they did not have a physical during this past school year, the player will need to get a new one.
– Players MUST have all updated online forms & paperwork (RankOne) completed before allowed to participate! (see document attached below for more information on e-forms and paperwork) – if you have any questions about paperwork or athletic physicals please email athletic trainer Nicole DeStefano at firstname.lastname@example.org
– players should bring own bag and gear (no use of locker rooms)
– players should bring own water bottle or sports drink
– recommended that athletes wear masks when not actively participating in drills or activities.
If you have any questions, email Coach Ashworth at email@example.com